This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #muBARista #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.


#muBARista #cocktail #hotchocolate #affogato


There’s something so comforting about curling up on a cold day with a warm drink.  That’s something I miss about living in New York City.  Not that I don’t appreciate the beautiful hot weather we have in South Florida.  I definitely don’t miss trudging around the snow-laden streets of Manhattan in my winter boots.  But I do miss the feeling of coming home, taking off said winter boots, and enjoying a comforting drink that warms you up from the inside out.  Especially during holiday season when the Christmas tree lights are up and the radio stations are all playing holiday music (yes, I’m a sucker for holiday music). 

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments