#OnlyAlbacore #BumbleBeeTuna #CG #Pasta #TheFoodiePhysician


No more boring tuna dishes!  My Spaghetti with Tuna is an elegant dish that will make you look at albacore in a whole new way. 

I love pasta.  I often turn to pasta dishes when I’m looking for dinner ideas for my family or even when I’m entertaining guests.  I try to keep things interesting by adding a variety of ingredients to my pasta dishes like colorful, nutritious vegetables and hearty, lean proteins.  You may not think of adding seafood to your pasta dishes but fish, shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster, clams and mussels are all excellent additions to your usual dinner dishes.  In fact, the US Dietary Guidelines recommend eating at least 8 ounces of a variety of seafood per week for those following a 2,000 calorie-per-day diet.  Among other things, seafood is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which have numerous health benefits.  

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments