Hearty and delicious, my Smoky Beet Burgers are the perfect weeknight meal for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. 


#lovebeets #beetburger #thefoodiephysician #vegetarian


Thank you to Love Beets for sponsoring this post!  I was selected for this opportunity as a member of the Mambro Sprouts blogger program.  As always, the opinions expressed are my own.   


I am really excited to share this recipe with you!  The all time most popular recipe on my blog is actually a vegetarian burger- my Black Bean and Quinoa Veggie Burgers.  I was initially surprised that a vegetarian recipe would be so popular but time and time again, people have expressed to me that they want hearty, nutritious and tasty vegetarian recipes.  I worked on that recipe for a while before I got it just right because I wanted to make sure that it was full of flavor and wouldn’t fall apart when you bite into it (a problem I’ve found with other veggie burgers).  I haven’t posted another veggie burger until now.  And I think this one is just as good!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments