Enjoy the delicious flavors of fall with this hearty and nutritious breakfast parfait. 


#yougrtfarfait #stonyfieldblogger #pumpkinspice


Disclosure: As a Stonyfield Blogger, I received samples of Nature's Path and Stonyfield products for use in this post. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.


Are you a fan of the pumpkin spice craze that occurs this time of year?  Once fall comes around, the stores start lining their shelves with pumpkin spice products and the internet abounds with pumpkin recipes.  Personally, I’m still a fan of pumpkin spice because I love this time of year.  Since I moved to South Florida, I definitely miss the change of seasons (but not the brutal winters!).  It’s just not the same drinking a pumpkin spice latte in 80 degree weather.  But even if I can’t have the fall weather, I can still enjoy the wonderful autumn flavors.


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments