Packed with nutritious ingredients to get your day going, this creamy vegan smoothie bowl is a tropical delight!

#TopItTuesday #LoveMySilk #SmoothieBowl


On most weekdays, I grab a quick breakfast on my way out the door.  I usually don’t have a lot of time in the morning yet I know how important it is to eat a good breakfast.  But on days when I have the luxury of a little more time, I like to give myself a little extra treat.


Smoothie bowls are all the rage right now.  A little more substantial than a smoothie, smoothie bowls are thicker and as the name suggests, you eat them in a bowl with a spoon instead of drinking them with a straw.  While smoothies are usually something you take on the go, smoothie bowls are a little more special because you can sit down and enjoy them as a meal.  Plus, you can also top them with a bunch of yummy and nutritious toppings.  Diced fruit, berries, granola, nuts, seeds, edible flowers or pretty much anything else you can think of.  The sky’s the limit! 

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments