My Banana Flax Bread is packed with nutritious whole grains, flaxseed and Greek yogurt.  When it’s baking in the oven, it will make your whole house smell absolutely delicious! 


#bananabread #thereciperedux #naturalpregnancycookbook


Banana bread is the ultimate fall comfort food.  When the weather starts to get cooler, I often crave warm, comforting foods, and banana bread definitely fits the bill.  

We buy a lot of bananas in my house.  When they get a little past their prime and start to turn brown, I either freeze them for smoothies or make banana bread. And when it comes to making banana bread, the browner the better.  Brown bananas will be softer and sweeter- perfect for a delicious and moist final product.  

When I heard that this month’s Recipe Redux theme was Fantastic Freezer Meals, I knew I had to make my Banana Flax Bread.  Quick breads like banana bread are perfect for freezing.  When I get in a baking mood, I often bake large batches of cakes, cookies, muffins, etc. and then freeze them.  This way you always have a convenient, heat-and-eat breakfast or snack when you want one.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments