Dining with the Doc: A Recap of 2014



Happy New Year!  Now that 2014 has come to a close, I find myself reflecting back on the last twelve months and appreciating what a great year it's been for The Foodie Physician.  Thank you all for your support, kind words and encouragement.  Without a doubt, it's the daily interaction with all of you that is the most rewarding aspect of being a blogger.  So let's make a deal, you keep the comments coming and I'll keep bringing you delicious and healthy dishes in 2015.  Sound good?  


The biggest 2014 highlights for The Foodie Physician were definitely my books The Greek Yogurt Diet and Cooking Well: Anti-Aging.  When I first started blogging, I dreamed of writing a cookbook, so having published two books this year is something that I'm really proud of.  For the last several months I've been keeping busy working on my third book, The Natural Pregnancy Cookbook.  I'm really excited about this one so stay tuned, it's scheduled to be released in the summer.  I owe a big thanks to the wonderful people at Hatherleigh Press for being so supportive and providing me with these amazing opportunities.




CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments