I’m thrilled to announce the release of my first cookbook The Greek Yogurt Diet: The Fresh New Way to Lose Weight Naturally.  It was a pleasure working with my co-author Jo Brielyn and everyone at Hatherleigh Press.  It’s currently available to purchase through many online retailers including Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

The popularity of Greek yogurt has skyrocketed in recent years because of its great taste as well as its nutritional benefits.  My book focuses on these health benefits and shows you lots of creative ways to incorporate Greek yogurt into your diet.

Curried Chicken Salad

To celebrate the release of the book, I’ll be giving away copies to 2 lucky winners! To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a comment below.  Specifically, I’d love to hear your thoughts about Greek yogurt whether it’s simply why you love it, your favorite way to cook with it, or your favorite flavor…anything goes! 

Two winners will be randomly chosen from all the comments below.  The limit is one comment per person.  The entry deadline is July 17th at 11:59 pm EST.  I’ll announce the winners on my blog on Friday July 18th, so be sure to check back in then.  If you’re chosen, I’ll need you to email your address to thefoodiephysician@gmail.com so I can get the book to you. 

Good luck!

If you would like to purchase a copy now, click one of the following links. Thanks!


Grilled Peaches with Greek Yogurt and Honey

0 comments