Packed with nutritious whole grains, protein and fruit, these sushi rolls are the perfect addition to your child's lunch box.



#fruitsushi #stonyfieldblogger #thefoodiephysician


As a Stonyfield blogger, I received samples from Stonyfield, Justin’s, and PackIt. All opinions expressed are my own.

I’ve been in a bit of denial about the back to school season.  Of course, I’ve seen all of the back to school stuff out at the stores over the past several weeks but I’ve been trying to hang on to the last days of summer.  You see, this is a big year for our family.  My daughter Sienna is starting preschool five days a week for the first time.  It feels like just yesterday that she was born and all of a sudden she’s all grown up and we’re shopping for backpacks and school supplies!  Can someone please slow down the clock?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments