Take your chicken salad up a notch with this easy and nutritious summer dish.


#thefoodiephysician #ChosenFoods #SayHelloToHealth #ChickenSalad


Thank you to Chosen Foods for sponsoring this post!  I was selected for this opportunity as a member of the Mambro Sprouts blogger program.  As always, the opinions expressed are my own.   

I love classic dishes but sometimes I like to break from tradition and spice them up a little.  My Chicken Salad with a Twist is one of those dishes.  I created this dish when I was looking for something to jazz up my basic chicken salad recipe.  I loved it so much, that I actually put the recipe in my Natural Pregnancy Cookbook.  And no, of course you don’t have to be pregnant to enjoy this dish or any of the dishes in the book!  It actually has over 125 of my best nutritious and wholesome recipes for anyone trying to lead a healthy lifestyle.


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments