Grilled avocados are the perfect vehicle for serving up a delicious corn and black bean salsa in this easy and nutritious vegetarian dish.  


#grilledavocados #thefoodiephysician #thereciperedux #watermelonmojito


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you…

No it’s not my birthday, it’s the Recipe Redux’s 5thbirthday!  While I haven’t been a member from the beginning, I’m so happy to be a part of this amazing group of healthy food bloggers.  I think that this month’s theme is one of the best we’ve ever had but it’s also one of the hardest!  We were asked to celebrate each other by choosing a fellow Reduxer and creating a dish inspired by one of their recipes.  The problem is, with so many amazing people in the group, this was such a tough decision! 

Ultimately, I decided to feature the one and only Jessica Fishman Levinson from Nutritioulicious.  Why Jessica?  Well, for a few reasons.  Although we’ve never met in person, I kind of feel like we’re kindred spirits in a way.  She’s a New Yorker, she’s a mom, and she’s passionate about delicious and nutritious food, like myself.  We also definitely have a recipe ESP thing going on and there have been plenty of times when we posted similar dishes at the same time.  We even know the same people- it turns out that I went to high school with her sister-in-law!  If I hadn’t moved to South Florida, I have a feeling that Jessica and I would be getting together for coffee or lunch all the time! 

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments