#Blenditarian #Bibimbab #thefoodiephysician #mushrooms #theblend


There’s no doubt that Korean food has become a big food trend in recent years.  A wide range of Korean dining establishments have been popping up all over the map, from gourmet 5-star restaurants to more casual Korean fusion eateries, to trendy food trucks.  It’s become so popular, that gochujang, which is a Korean red chili paste, has even been called the new Sriracha.  I personally didn’t really experience good, authentic Korean food until I went to college.  One of my best friends from college is Korean and I went home with her for a visit my freshman year.  I still remember that meal at Anne's house.  I sampled bulgogi- tender pieces of grilled, marinated beef, japchae- thin glass noodles stir fried with flavorful meat and vegetables, and my favorite dish- bibimbap.  All of this was served family style with a wide assortment of tasty and colorful banchan, or side dishes.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments