Chocolate for breakfast?  Not only is this satisfying smoothie bowl delicious, it’s good for you too, packed with almost 12 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber!


#smoothiebowl #CocoaVia #HealthyAperture #breakfast #heartmonth


I was asked to participate in the @CocoaVia #HeartMonth campaign as a member of the Healthy Aperture Blogger Network. I was compensated for my time.


In case you haven’t noticed, smoothie bowls are all the rage right now.  Thicker than a traditional smoothie, smoothie bowls are eaten in a bowl with a spoon rather than being sipped through a straw.   A smoothie bowl is a more substantial meal than a smoothie and is a great way to jumpstart your day.  And you can have fun with smoothie bowls, customizing them with your favorite ingredients and toppings.  People go all out on social media creating beautiful smoothie bowls that look like pieces of artwork.  I was inspired to create my own delicious smoothie bowl that would satisfy my appetite, give me a boost of nutrition, and also provide me with enough energy to get through the morning.  

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments