A healthier version of creamed spinach, this Creamy Spinach Gratin is the perfect holiday side dish.


#StonyfieldBlogger #ThanksgivingSideDish #SpinachGratin


Disclosure: As a Stonyfield Blogger, I received samples of Stonyfield products for use in this post.  As always, all opinions expressed are my own.


Are you still looking for last-minute side dish ideas for Thanksgiving?  My Creamy Spinach Gratin is nutritious, easy to make and packed with flavor.  It’s sure to be hit with your guests!


This dish is a healthy makeover of one of my favorite Thanksgiving sides- creamed spinach.  Instead of heavy cream, my version uses Stonyfield nonfat Greek yogurt to thicken the sauce and make it nice and creamy.  Greek yogurt also adds a boost of protein.  Instead of adding a lot of shredded cheese, I stir in just the right amount of Parmesan cheese to give the spinach plenty of flavor.  I like to top the dish off with a breadcrumb mixture and finish it off in the oven to get it crispy and golden brown. 

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments