Featuring healthy Mediterranean ingredients, this colorful, no-fuss dish is perfect for summer. 


#olives #CalOlivesMedRecipe #clevergirls


When people ask me what the key is to easy, nutritious, stress-free cooking, one of the tips I always give is to stock your kitchen well. Having a well-stocked kitchen means that you can make delicious and healthy meals in a pinch without having to make last-minute runs to the grocery store.

Some of the items I always have on hand are dried pasta, whole grains like quinoa, oats and barley, lentils, canned beans, tomatoes and tomato sauce, nuts, capers and olives.  I also keep my freezer stocked with plenty of staples like frozen vegetables, fruit (especially berries), sprouted grain bread, pizza dough, seafood and chicken breast.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments