I was recently asked to write a post for the Tasty Bite blog.  If you're not familiar with Tasty Bite, it is a wonderful, socially responsible company that makes all-natural, ready-to-eat, vegetarian dishes with great taste, convenience and value.  All of their products, which include Indian entrees, Asian noodles and rice dishes, can be heated in the microwave in minutes, making them a great option for days when you want a nutritious meal but are short on time.  The subject of my post?  One I am very familiar with... how to introduce new flavors to your kids.  Below is a little snippet of my post.  Click on the link to read the full post and get my recipe for Tasty Bite Taquitos.    


As the parent of a toddler, I know from personal experience how challenging mealtime can be. I make plenty of dishes that I know my daughter Sienna would enjoy if I could just get her to try them. It’s a timeless conundrum that many parents face. How do you get your young children to try new foods and flavors that they stubbornly refuse to eat because they are unfamiliar with them?  CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments