Put a spring in your step with this energizing green smoothie.


#Stonyfield #HamiltonBeach

This post was created in partnership with Stonyfield.  All opinions expressed are my own.


I’m a big fan of smoothies.  They’re quick and easy to make and they’re such a great way to get lots of fruits and veggies into your diet.  Plus, my toddler loves them, which is awesome for me because I can add in a whole variety of nutritious ingredients that she normally might not try on their own.  Now that I live in sunny South Florida, I love making smoothies all year round.  It's great being able to take advantage of the abundant fresh produce, but if you live in a cooler climate, you can always use frozen fruit.  In the freezer section of the grocery store, you’ll find plenty of fruits and vegetables that are frozen at their nutritional peak, just waiting to be popped into the blender to make a healthy, refreshing smoothie.  

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments