Who doesn’t love a hearty bowl of slowly simmered meat sauce tossed with pasta and freshly grated cheese?  This version, which uses turkey, is lighter in calories without sacrificing any of the rich flavor. 


I received free samples of wine from Francis Ford Coppola Winery to create this post but I was not financially compensated in any way.  All opinions expressed are entirely my own.

A few weeks ago I mentioned my love for Instagram.  Well that love grew a little bit deeper when the wonderful people from Francis Ford Coppola Winery reached out to me after seeing my Instagram account to ask if I would like to sample some bottles of wine.  After thinking long and hard for a nanosecond, my answer was "Yes, Yes, Yes"!  Right before Thanksgiving, I received these four beautiful bottles in the mail:



CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments