I love a good cup of coffee in the morning.  For years, when I lived in NY, I would set the timer on my coffee pot at night and then wake up in the morning to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.  That was until I moved to South Florida.  Now it’s all about iced coffee.  Nothing beats a tall glass of home brewed iced coffee in this heat, especially in the summer when the temperature is usually 90 plus. 

I had heard about cold-brewed coffee and seen it on the menu at coffee shops but never really thought about making it at home.  I was used to brewing hot coffee and then pouring it over ice or refrigerating my leftover hot brewed coffee and then using that to make iced coffee.  Then I tried making cold-brewed coffee at home and I haven’t gone back since.  

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments