In an informal poll that I recently took on Facebook, I asked what kinds of recipes people wanted me to post.  The most popular response was slow cooker dishes.  It's not surprising considering how convenient slow cooker recipes are. And now that I have a toddler, I appreciate these recipes even more!  With most slow cooker recipes, there's minimum prep- you can simply toss all of the ingredients into the bowl of the slow cooker and turn it on in the morning.  When you get home in the evening, dinner is ready to serve.  This Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Sandwich recipe is also part of my Cook Once, Eat Twice series where I show you how to make a large batch recipe and use the leftovers in a variety of other dishes.  Besides sandwiches, pulled chicken can be used in soups, salads, omelets, burritos, pasta dishes, casseroles, you name it.  It also freezes well so it's great to have on hand when you need to make a quick meal on short notice.  In my next post I will feature this delicious chicken in my Pulled Chicken Quesadillas.


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

0 comments